Even though my trip to the UK is going to be very backpacker, but I'm not 20 anymore and there's only so much of the hostel adventure that I can take without some level of luxury. Time to toss out the ol' link list again.
- I need to find my backpack from my Australia trip. I'm pretty sure it's at the paternal household.
- Dream Sack - a good alternative or solution for the sheets in the hostel. The last thing I need while traveling is an allergic reaction to washing powder.
- GorillaPod - this will allow me to take decent photos (in theory) without having to haul around a seperate proper tripod.
- Eye shades. I *wish* I had these when I was in Sydney. Great for naps and those annoying early morning risers that turn on the lights.
- Compressable pillow. Again, allergic reactions bad. And I can also sleep with this pillow for a week or two before I travel and see if it'll work for me.
- Luggage handle wraps. Jesus, people. I would love to see a choice other than black, red, or FLORAL! print. Until that happens, I need to attempt to identify my black luggage among all the other black luggage.
- A neck pouch or a waist pouch for doing the traveling-money-thing.
- I also need to get/find lightweight wrinkle-free clothing. Two pair of pants, a skirt or dress, and I'm sure other things.