03 February 2007

Obsess much?

[This space was previously taken up by way random personal "I suck" stuff. I still suck, but it's uncool to blather about this on a blog that is reserved for historical, computer information systems, teaching, and other associated snark.]

Back to the historical content.

During the clean up, I found my Atlas of World History. Maybe my students will remember that Turkey used to be Anatolia. That Philip II was from Macedonia (and no, it's not something dealing with really old elephants). And that it's not that big of a deal that the Greeks (and Romans) were into buggery.

Tomorrow must be devoted to two things. 1. Not sitting by the Internet waiting for an email. (How chick of me is that? Ew.) 2. Massive prepwork for Alexander the Fabulous Great. It's as close to an Emperor Fabulous that we're gonna get.

Oh. And I am one sexy bitch.

1 comment:

Blazing Cat Fur said...

Best of luck, romance sucks but who can live without it?. I enjoyed reading your blog.